Current Job Openings
Sales & Service Team Member
Cape Shore is a family-owned wholesale souvenir business located in Yarmouth, ME. We design, import, and sell souvenirs nationwide. Our company is growing and we're adding to our team. Cape Shore is a fun, friendly place to work. Our team works together and supports each other.
This position is part of the Sales & Service Team. Your role would be to provide the highest level of service possible to Cape Shore retail customers and independent sales reps, and to aid the Sales & Service Team in growing sales through Trade Show attendance, sales rep management, and customer development.
- Relates well to others and has a desire to serve customers
- Is able to identify quality sales leads and convert leads into active customers
- Proficient data processing skills (Microsoft Office knowledge, i.e. Excel and Outlook skills helpful)
- Planning, preparing for, and traveling to trade shows 2-3+ times a year
- Providing independent sales reps with sales analysis, and helping to determine their needs to further drive sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Cape Shore's retail customers, and potential customers
- Answering incoming phone calls and returning phone calls in an office setting
- Email correspondence
- Data/Order Entry
- Setting up new accounts and maintaining accurate customer records
- Entering orders and processing credits
- Resolving product or service problems
- Working closely with the Director of Sales, as well as the Sales & Service Team members, to remain current on customers' needs
Key Relationships for this position:
- Reports to President
- Works externally with independent sales reps and retail customers and works internally with all departments to ensure delivery of timely and accurate information to customers and reps
The right candidate for this position will be organized and efficient with great attention to detail, but also creative and flexible. Prior similar work experience is helpful, but not necessary. Someone who might thrive in this position is someone who has prior experience with retail (although this job is not in a retail environment, but our customers are retailers), or someone who has had prior telephone sales experience, or prior administrative experience, and someone who genuinely likes people!
Your positive attitude and ambition will be key in determining your success with Cape Shore!